All of the patches presented on the site of their own making.
Leather patches made entirely of 100% genuine cattle leather.
The embroidered textile patches are made on Japanese Janome machines, using only the finest materials:
Embroidery threads made of polyester and thermal adhesive layer from Gunold, a German company, is one of the leading embroidery thread manufacturers;
The core material is a high-quality 100% polyester felt from Shinwon Felt, a South Korean company that has been producing felt since 1965 and has its own research centre. Shinwon Felt produces the best felt in the world.
The thermal adhesive layer on the back of the patch keeps the threads in case of damage and prevents the embroidery from unraveling, as well as allowing the patch to be glued with an iron.
The benefits of polyester embroidery threads:
- do not fade over time;
- high abrasion resistance;
- high tensile strength;
- resistant to aggressive detergents, chlorine and bleach.
The benefits of high quality felt made from 100% polyester:
- the material is durable and hard-wearing;
- does not lose colour or fade over time;
- no frayed edges like woven fabrics;
- retains its shape after washing, will not fade or stain the fabric when washed at 30-40°C in the washing machine;
- felt patches are quite dense and look solid, unlike fabric patches.
We have selected the most suitable materials for our patches that can withstand the harsh conditions found on a biker's outfit.